Public MelbourneAdd to Itinerary
Join Open House Melbourne's Executive Director Tania Davidge for a closer look at Melbourne’s public realm. From the State Library to the Greenline, Public Melbourne explores the history of our city's public spaces, looking at how they have changed over time and how they are being imagined into the future.
This tour will visit important sites such as Federation Square and Collins Arch and future projects such as the Melbourne Arts Precinct Transformation and the Greenline.
Image: Parliament Gardens, Open House Melbourne Weekend 2019. Photo: Nick Bebbington.
Time & Date
Sunday 12 November
Non-members: $65 + booking fee
Members: $55 + booking fee
- This walking tour includes low to moderate activity covering approximately 3.5km, with some areas of uneven ground are requires a basic level of walking fitness. Covered and comfortable shoes are essential.
- This tour is not fully wheelchair accessible. Please contact us to discuss any accessibility needs.
- This is an outdoor event. Please come prepared for the weather with warm clothes, water bottle, sunscreen, sunhat, raincoat etc.
- If there are any changes to this event due to weather, we will be in touch via email no later than 12 hours prior to the event.
- This tour will conclude at Collins Arch.
Sorry, this event is booked out.
State Library Victoria, 328 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000